Thursday, June 03, 2010

Questions for JonBon

Jon Bon Jovi is one of America's most iconic rock musicians and has been belting out record-breaking hits since 1983.

Jon Bon Jovi is your Connector of the Day.
Best known as the lead singer and founder of the hit rock band, Bon Jovi, Jon was born on March 2, 1962 in Sayreville, New Jersey.

From an early age, Jon showed an early appreciation for music and would regularly skip school to take part in musical activities.

In 1980 while working at his cousin's recording studio, he recorded his very first song titled "R2-D2 We Wish you a Merry Christmas."

Three years later Jon signed a record deal.

However, the singer is most well-known for his involvement with the group Bon Jovi with other band members, Richie Sambora, Tico Torres and David Bryan.

The group's first album was called "Bon Jovi" and was released in 1984. In the following years, the band has recorded more than ten studio albums.

Some of their most memorable songs include "Living on a Prayer," "Bed of Roses," "It's my Life" and "Have a Nice Day."

Here's your chance to ask the lead singer and founder of Bon Jovi, Jon Bon Jovi.

Please leave your questions and be sure to include where you're writing from.

Click here to go to the source of this article, as well as to find the form to post your questions.

I'm not familiar with the "connection of the day" thing that CNN does, so I have no idea when the questions will be answered and those answers posted.

BUT, I'd imagine it'll be soon, so get your questions in!!

~ Hath

1 comments:

margaret weddell June 5, 2010 at 7:28 AM  

please can you tell me the right address to backstage with jon bon jovi. i am a fan i just want to thank jon and the guys, for getting me through the tough time at the moment. i am watching my husband die slowly from emphysema, and last year just two weeks before christmas he also had a heart attack. i just want to write a hand written letter and to give them something in return, for all the times they have helped me through bad times. i have a couple idea's that they might like and if i can get the right address i would be so greatful. i want nothing in return. so i hope you can help me.


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP