Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Soraia Podcast

New bumper sticker, soon to be available on soraia.com
Soraia put up a podcast yesterday on Unclaimed Bands.  It's free on iTunes (or you can download from CatteSambora's MediaFire here), and features an interview with Sue and Travis and two roughs of songs that will be on the new record.  Here's what Sue posted on Facebook:
Download for free the newest podcast with Soraia! It's an interview done about a month and a half ago at Dobb's with Sean Gallagher, and we play two roughs from it....these are not the final products for the record...but damn close...so go download and take a listen.
Sue talks a little about writing with Jon, opening for Bon Jovi, meeting with Little Steven Van Zandt, production on the record, how she chose the songs for the record, a little bit of band history and dynamics, the dedication and support of their fans, and info about the new record.

She also talks a little about the song "Against the Wall", which she co-wrote with Jon, and how she hopes it connects with people. She posted lyrics for on FB a few weeks ago:
"I walk alone
down these dark and nameless streets
I'm numb as tears keep rolling down my frozen cheeks
Oh, I don't know which way to go
I'm waiting on a sign or soul to tell me so
too many long days
keep going the wrong way
You're gonna cry
don't hide your eyes
everybody falls
when you can't be strong, keep holdin' on
when your back's against the wall
When the good is gone and the night's so long
or every step, you crawl
when you can't be strong, keep holdin' on
when your back's against the wall...."
Travis also talks some about the band making it through challenges and sticking together. He's very sweet and funny.

The two songs on the podcast are Runaround and Never Again.

Enjoy!

~ Hath




0 comments:


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP