Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Brazil Greeting!

Again, translated courtesy of Google. The original can be read here.

Bon Jovi that Brazil will see in October is the "peak" of the band, although the singer feel "too old".

"I'm like an old horse that you put on the field and shoot. I do not know how Mick Jagger does this crap. He is 20 years older than me."

At 48, Jon Bon Jovi admits that the group had "ups and downs" in its more than 25 years of existence.

The tour of "The Circle", which will be followed by the launching of the compilation "Greatest Hits" in November, "is the highest of all."

See message from Bon Jovi to Brazilian fans:

"We're at a point insanely good, could not be better. We have all the experience and the exuberance yet - you can not tell youth - for us to get carried away with a tour," said Leaf, in a hotel in NY.

The problem, he says, is that "things are starting to break and shatter."

In July, Jon Bon Jovi injured his calf during a presentation in New Jersey and left the stage without being able to walk.

Improved? "The leg is fine, but now I broke my toe," she laughs.

He kicked the couch to get up "to catch a mess to eat. I fell straight down." "I try not to hurt myself up there," he says, about the shows in Rio and SP.

The presentations mark the band's return to the country after an interval of 15 years, by "a number of reasons, the economy being one of them - even in Brazil, with its ups and downs, did not allow us to go back.

If in 1995 the tickets were only $50, they start today from $160 (in SP) and reach R $600 (two cities).

"Really? Wow. It's an expensive ticket, even in U.S. dollars. I'm sorry to hear that."

While apologizing for the price of entry, the singer promises to "too many hits and great production, with 15 years of music [the Brazilian] never heard live."

And if it's any consolation, this should not be the last pass of the group in Brazil, plans to rely on the musician. He sees the band in the footsteps of the Rolling Stones, both active since the year that Jon Bon Jovi was born. "We've met the time to separate."

The only point of his career that the singer does not want to repeat is a foray into Hollywood cinema.

After more than ten years of trying, "came a point where I was going through shame."

"The kind of movie I was doing was crap. I had to say 'come on, have some dignity'!"

"That vampire movie ['Vampire - The Dead', 2002] and that hockey one ['Pucked', 2006] were horrible. Good experiences, but horrible. I do not want to be associated with shit."

Broken toe? Ouch! Been there, done that... more than twice. Sheesh.

~ Hath

PS: Thanks to LK and D for this!!

2 comments:

BubbleSheep September 15, 2010 at 3:04 PM  

Poor Jon! I've luckily never broken my toes, but I've been around enough people who have had the joy of kicking furniture.

alicefayenjbj September 16, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

there isn't a toe on either of my feet i haven't cracked, jammed or broken. Dang toe shoes are killers of toes, Poor jonny, soak, ice, heat and wear shoes when around killer sofa's! LOL


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP