Tuesday, September 14, 2010

CBS and BJ Partnership

Is this a better deal than the fiasco that was with NBC's "Artist in Residence" program? In my opinion, CBS is a better network, but really, is this a great move? The market is already saturated with Bon Jovi -- I guess time will tell.

You can read the full press release here.

CBS has partnered with global rock icons Bon Jovi to feature the band's never-before- broadcast stadium anthem, "This Is Our House," in the Network's on-air promotional campaign for the new fall schedule. Beginning today (Tuesday, Sept. 14), CBS will launch the new promotional spots and, as of this week, www.bonjovi.com is making the single available for download online for the first time.

The Bon Jovi "This Is Our House" Network broadcast spots mix live footage of the band with a video montage of CBS's new and returning series.

They should change the CBS "Eye" to Bon Jovi Blue in conjunction with this. In for a penny, in for a pound, right?

~ Hath

2 comments:

Catte Sambora September 14, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

Hmmm... This Is Our House on CBS... What Do Ya Got is running on Grey's Anatomy Promos on ABC.... and Jovi tunes were ALL over Monday Night Football (both games)on ESPN (owned by ABC) last night.

I'm still thinkin' we're gonna see This Is Our House somehow related to football. CBS does carry games on Sunday, after all...

Cathy,  September 15, 2010 at 12:29 AM  

I am hoping that they don't go into overkill again. That last time with NBC was just too much. Too much time on their (I mean Jon's) hands possibly?
Take a break guys, let us miss you a little!


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP