Monday, September 13, 2010

David Bergman - Photog

Sports and Concert photographer David Bergman takes us backstage with one of the biggest bands in the world as he talks about making great live event photographs. Topics include shooting for Sports Illustrated, creating the most viewed presidential inauguration photo of all time, and gaining tour access to produce compelling concert photographs. Check out more of David's work at davidbergman.net and Tourphotographer.com and more Behind the Scenes videos at Fstoppers.com

Watch this all the way through to the end -- you'll laugh out loud.



Video can be downloaded here.

This link has a great article about Mr. Bergman.

Anyone else wanna put together a posse to break in to JoviCentral and take one of those books?

Shout out to David Bergman: If you sell those books on your website, they WILL SELL OUT by Christmastime. Promise!

~ Hath





4 comments:

BubbleSheep September 13, 2010 at 7:01 AM  

Thanks Hath! My excellent MS Paint skills have merged the two Jonny pics together. What a photo!

BubbleSheep September 13, 2010 at 7:25 AM  

And now just watched the video! Haha! What a great insight to behind the scenes, and the ending was just priceless!

Anonymous,  September 13, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

Thanks for telling us to watch til the end, am roflmao. Just loved the way Jon said it!

Becky September 13, 2010 at 6:39 PM  

LMAO! Ahh thanks for posting the vid, Hath, that definitely made me laugh out loud. I was thinking the same thing when he said the first part, and then quick as a whip, there's sarcastic Jonny. :p


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP