Wednesday, November 19, 2008

February...

...you're my little Valentine



OK, so I have to go on a little here. So, if you know me, then you know David is a close second in my heart and my dreams. I never noticed just how thick his neck is, and how PROMINENT his throat column is. I mean, if you licked that, your tongue would certainly bump along happily.

I like the little thigh teaser under the keys as well.... damn, I'll bet a quarter bounces HIGH off of that bad boy.

Then there's the teaser of the Joker tat *swoon*. Don't get me started on his tat. He seriously has to do another photo shoot where he shows the whole deal. The pics I have are 'baby pics' which are good....alright damn GREAT.... but I'm a greedy Goddess, and want MORE!

Hmmm, maybe that's the NEXT sign I'll make and take to a concert: "SHOW ME JOKER AND HOLD STILL" lol Perhaps in Philly in February? We'll see.

~ Hath

2 comments:

Queenie November 19, 2008 at 8:42 PM  

EEEEEEEEE, are you coming to Philly in February?!?!?

The Goddess Hathor November 19, 2008 at 8:44 PM  

I'm not sure yet, Queenie. I want like hell to go... but you know the backstory....

Working on it :)

~ Hath


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP