Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Boston Show experience

Since I've got David on the brain, I wanted to share my David experience.

At the first Boston show (July 9, 2008) I had seats at the back of the stage, so had a great view of the Curly-Haired one. I managed to get David's attention at the start of the show, when they all come out on stage. The house lights were still up while the non-Jon players took the stage. David was looking around at the folks in the back b/c that's what he could see, and when I saw his eyes on our part of the arena, I waved at him, and blew him a kiss and yelled "HI!" He winked and smiled and nodded at me and mouthed "Hey". I was over the moon -- David has earned a spot in my heart just after Richie :)

On The Second Night (yes, I think of it all in capital letters, lmao) I took it a half-step further. I had MUCH better seats (thanks Jenn!)

The highlight of the year for me happened at that show. So, I had made a sign for David. One side said "HEY DAVID!" Other side said "SHOW ME JOKER" I held up the HEY side, and David saw it and gave me the nod and smile and mouthed "what?" and I flipped it over and he laughed and gave me the "really?" look and I nodded effusively and waved the sign back and forth and he laughed and flapped his shirt over his pec and I saw most of the tat!

Oh my sweet Hell he is fantastic.

Then I held up a sign that said "THANK YOU! LOVE, HATH" and he gave the "shit, she said thank you!" look, and that was it -- the whole rest of the night, he'd look over at me (I had on my cowboy hat and was the only one in my section with one so I was easy to find) and I'd get the "hey" nod and chin point, lots of smiles, a couple winks and kisses --- EEEEE!!!!! I kept flashing my "HEY DAVID" sign to get those dimples a-flashin.

One other funny thing, when Jon was doing the band intros, he did David's and I held up the "HEY DAVID" sign again, and Jon turned and said something because David laughed and shook his head and flapped his shirt AGAIN! Then Jon asked Renz if she was going to do that too (I heard it on my oot-bay eg-lay copy of that show lol). It was so cool! They SAW me and interacted! I don't know why that should be such a big deal to me, but it was.

In Central Park (yah, crazy Goddess went to NYC. By way of Jersey. Don't ask. Suffice it to say, I, hate the little bitch who lives in my GPS) I showed the sign AGAIN, and David saw it (we were pretty close to the stage, about 25 rows if we were in an arena) and he smiled, but shook his head. Damn. lol

~ Hath

3 comments:

joviswillow November 19, 2008 at 8:41 PM  

I believe that the Boston shows were the very best shows that I saw on LH. Not only were the boys on fire, the crowd amazing and the mood superb, but I was with you my dear Goddess!! I'll never forget skipping (were we skipping) down the concourse holding hands with wonderful drinks in the others. And who will ever forget that trip to the bathroom. OMG! Juke Box Hero is on... pee faster!!!

Love you girlfriend!

Anonymous,  November 21, 2008 at 11:45 PM  

*sigh*

That weekend definitely makes my top 10 list of fabulous weekends i've had (and I've had some pretty amazing ones if I may say so)

We have to start plotting now for Feb.

And YES you are going hath!

Faithfully yours,
The Fiction Mistress

Big Apple Jen December 1, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

Damn, how did I miss reading this post?

Ohhhh...the Boston shows...*joining FM with a sigh*

All that fun. That pizza. The signs. Getting "carded" at the arena. The GPS. The Asian McDonalds.

It really doesn't get much better than all that!


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP