Thursday, December 08, 2011

Jon's Hard to Nab

Just ask groupies (sorry, SORRY, hard-core fans) everywhere.

Or Garry Marshall.

Toughest star to nab? That award goes to Jon Bon Jovi. "Jon Bon (who plays a rock star pining for Heigl), I couldn't get all together," said Marshall. "I sent him the script and no one could find him and I couldn't get an answer. Weeks went by, and when I get in trouble, I always call my sister Penny (Marshall)." That's one famous sister who can deliver: "An hour later she called back (saying),'He didn't read the script, he wants to do it, I told him you'd be nice to him.' "
(source)
Q. How do you handle these big actors?
A. It's the same sensitivity you learn anywhere. For instance, we heard from Jon Bon Jovi's representatives that he couldn't show up on a certain day, so I went directly to Jon and asked him what the problem was. He said, "It's my daughter's first day at college and I've got to take her." I said, "Of course you do. I can shift the schedule." That's all it takes. Just talk to them. (source)

~ Hath

1 comments:

Amanda,  December 8, 2011 at 12:03 PM  

The last answer explains everything. Why he is who he is. Why so many people love him. How he got to where he is and has stayed for so long...and the main question...Why he is so hard for us hard core fans to nab!!!


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP