Thursday, December 03, 2009

Say Thank You

Thanks, Q, for posting this today.

XEROX IS DOING SOMETHING COOL AGAIN THIS YEAR!

If you go to this web site, Lets Say Thanks,you can pick out a Thank You card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to military personnel currently serving overseas.

You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services. How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!!

It is FREE and it only takes a few seconds.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if these patriots received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our military needs to know we are behind them especially as the holidays near and they are so far away from home.

Please take the time and pass it on for others to do. We can never say enough Thank You's.

I thank you for taking the time to support our Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines and Guardsmen!




~ Hath

2 comments:

Catte Sambora December 3, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

I know people who have received these in the past, and they are VERY much appreciated! Being deployed, away from family and home during the holidays is a very lonely thing. Just knowing that somebody cared enough to take the time to go (even slightly) out of their way to say "Thank You" is a huge morale boost. One of the billion little things that makes a Soldier, Sailor, Airman, or Marine proud to serve. And it means even more to those who don't have anyone else to care about them outside their brothers/sisters in uniform -- sadly, there are those troops out there.

I echo Hath and Q in encouraging EVERYONE to take a moment to make a few mouse-clicks and remember our servicemen and women this holiday season.

Unknown December 3, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

Thanks for putting this on your blog Hath. I didn't know about it. I sent a card and will pass the site around to family and friends.
Sandy


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP