Tuesday, December 01, 2009

November...



...I'll give thanks that you belong to me

There is NOTHING quite like a JB-and-Rich-sharing-the-mic picture to put a smile on my face. I love how they aren't afraid to get up in each other's faces like that.

I believe we're all a bit thankful for the joy these men have brought us over the years.

I am thankful for so many memories that were either the direct result of the boys, or enhanced by their music.

I'm thankful for the friends I have made through the shared love of the band. Men and women I wouldn't have known had I never fallen in love with their music.

I'm thankful for Mr. Hath's tolerance in my obsession with most things Jovi :o) He really doesn't get it, but tries to accept that I get it, and tries to let me alone with it.

If I'm allowed to be shallow and selfish for a moment, I must admit, I'm thankful for the lusty thoughts these guys have put in my head that have translated into stories that I've been lucky enough to share with you. They've opened up a font of creativity I didn't know I had in me. As I write this in September, I have started the next step in my writing life, and am working on an erotic short for publication. I NEVER would have even considered this had it not been for these men coming into my life, and for the support and guidance from you, my dear readers.

My very first Jovi concert (HAND Tour, Foxboro), brought me closer to my sister-in-law than we had ever been before.

My stops along the Lost Highway (Newark, Uncasville, Boston, Central Park) brought so many new people into my life! Mary, who I met at the train station on the way from Boston to Newark; Willow, Fiction Mistress, Big Apple Jovi Girl, Trish, and a whole bunch more in Boston (not to mention the best pizza ever); Denver with the kick-ass denim jacket along with Jodi and her lovely husband at CP... it's just amazing. And those are just the folks I've met in person at shows! We gathered more than 50 fans at Chicky and Pete's in February, and I met so many people, got to spend some quality time with Stephanie and TaraLeigh. I cyber-met Terri and Mys who I've spoken to on the phone more times than I can count; and so many more, I'd hurt feelings if I tried to list them all out and forgot anyone

And those are only the Jovi-related things I have to be thankful for.

So yeah, I'm thankful they belong to me and to you. That we share a love for the best damned band I've ever seen.

~ Hath

2 comments:

TaraLeigh December 1, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

I'm so lucky to have you in mylife too, Hath.
The fanfictionistas became a wonderful part of my life. Hopefully...when I see you @ the next show I don't cripple you. Lol

Guess you should put some1 between us, huh?
;)

joviswillow December 1, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

From the first time I ever wrote you and email to our first phone call and the resulting PayPal transactions, from you teaching me the difference between what is real and what is not in an ongoing fan fic story (ok, I knew MOST things) to the minute I walked into the lobby of that hotel in Boston and felt like I was seeing my long lost college roomie for the first time, I thank the gods of rock & roll for bringing you into my life and for being my friend. Being a fictionista, regardless of my long lapses in the fiction part of that title, has given me a group of girls whom I love as sisters. It seems like it has been forever that we have known each other. We’ve had the chance to grow our friendship far past our love for the Brothers Jovi and I am thankful and honored to be able to call you friend.


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP