Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Where I Wasn't Today

At Gillette Stadium. Why? No, not because I was working, but because I'm home, sick as a dog. (woof)

Why WOULD I have gone? Apparently today was Jon's annual trek to Patriots Training Camp. He's literally, 20 minutes from my front door. (I asked him to bring me Ginger Ale and Saltines, but so far, no doorbell ring lol)


The Bon Jovi 2005 hit "Have a nice day" blared over the speakers during the morning practice, and that was a harbinger for the real deal as Jon Bon Jovi himself made his way to the Gillette Stadium practice fields just before 10 a.m. this morning.

Bon Jovi, making his annual visit to Foxborough to see the Patriots practice, was accompanied by Patriots owner Robert Kraft as they stopped by to chat with New Orleans Saints owner Tom Benson during the morning practice today.

"I just told a local station, I look forward to when we've got three of them [Super Bowl championships]," Benson said to Kraft. "You know what, I hope we're playing you in the game" Kraft said. Benson replied, "Me too, me too. That'd be great, and we've got a good relationship."
source

The cameraperson must be a woman, because it did not stray from Jon Bon the whole time.

  

Still needing my Ginger Ale, Jonny.  Please?  I'll make you a deal.  You bring the soda, I'll give you a new cap.  Seriously, you can have first pick of the 40 or so ball caps littered around my house. You can have your pick of teams, countries, gun clubs, ANYTHING!  I totally understand having pieces in the wardrobe you love, and I'm not even suggesting you toss it (I'm sure it must be super comfortable or have sentimental value).  Just sayin, don something different, yeah?


    

(...the first two are AP pics, the third, someone sent me and told me it was from Twitter; hopefully more to follow...)

Hopefully I'll feel better by Thursday night, the pre-season game in which my Patriots battle the Saints.  Maybe JB will stick around?  Look for us out in the lot (lol)  We'll be in the big pick-up truck with the grill and the tent.

~ Hath

PS: If you want the video for yourself, you can grab it here.

2 comments:

Lisa Marie August 10, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

I was there. Saw HRH off in the distance. Jesse was out and about more when I was there. We didn't get there until 10 and it was very crowded and hot. Smelly even. It was VERY packed today, i suppose because of the joint practice. The 7 and 19 year old weren't amused with me dragging them, wonder why? hmmm...Once I found HRH i was thinking, WHY is he in jeans? It was so muggy. He was so far away I couldn't get pictures even. Just would have looked like any person way off.

Jeanine,  August 10, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

Love that in all the pics he's smiling like a kid who just found out he got locked in the candy store overnight...


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP