Wednesday, August 11, 2010

JonBon on Zo and Gresh

I totally love Scott Zolak.  We still call for him at the games when the QB is stinking like feet. He and Gresh (the self-proclaimed 'fat guy in the red shirt') caught up with JonBon at Gillette on Tuesday.

They ask him about his calf, talk about the break in the tour, and a bit about training camp and his buddies, Bill and Mr. Kraft.

Jon was asked to tell us something about Coach that we didn't already know. "Bill likes to laugh and smile," Jon answered. "Bill's a closet drummer. Tico bought him a drum kit back in '95."

Some other great quotes:

About Zo handing Jon a mic: "I reall thought he was handing me a microphone that doesn't work. I know Zolak too well."
About his age: "I'm 48, bud, I'm old!"
About Bill's clothing choice: "Still wearing a pink polo shirt, for Christ's sake"

BB's planning to head over to Europe next summer, spend some time with the band.

Very fun, relaxed couple of minutes.

You can listen here, and there's a link to download from that site as well. I'll still put it up on the Mediafire later, and update this post with the link.

~ Hath

PS: I know, this is not Bon Jovi, but all this football talk is getting me pumped. Check this out.

0 comments:


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP