Sunday, December 19, 2010

How I Spent My Saturday

I've created my own platoon.

Fabricated one out of mint and glue and plastic googley eyes and pompoms and chenille sticks and tacky craft glue.

An honest-to-goodness platoon

Of candy-cane reindeer.

Yep, fearsome candy-cane reindeer.

This involved a trip to the local mall, which was freaking INSANE just one week before Christmas.  Honestly, people, if you don't have your shopping done by now, I have five words for you: Internet Shopping, Next Day Delivery.

Just sayin'.

But, I digress.

I had to venture into the third circle of Hell -- we were out of eyes.

Can't have a platoon without eyes.

Hathlet thought we were making an army, but frankly 60,000 soldiers was JUST a bit outside my patience zone.

So we have two platoons, actually.  The first one is on desk duty, and will accompany me via train transport on Wednesday.  Once on location, the soldiers will split off into maneuver teams and fulfill their peacekeeping mission.  This is a covert affair, so no photographs of this platoon have been taken.

The second is on school duty, and will deploy this coming Thursday.  The platoon needed transport, so we built a man-mover (cane-carrier?) that will help the platoon take the school.  As this is a tactical maneuver, and not covert in any way, the platoon, under the leadership of First Lieutenant Brady Brown-nose, posed with their transport prior to being released on liberty.

Did I put way too much thought into this?

Yep.

Insomnia's a bitch.

~ Hath

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

alicefayenjbj December 19, 2010 at 12:22 AM  

too cute. just a little hint, you can find googly eyes at wally world. I was there yesterday and they weren't busy. I know a shock hum? But check out the craft area. You'll even find the pipe cleaners there too. what no Rudolph's LOL

TaraLeigh December 19, 2010 at 12:22 AM  

LMAO! Oh Hath! LOL! Well, that's one way to plan a Saturday. I hope you and the Hathlet had fun doing it even if you were probably ready to murder the platoon by the end of it.

LOVE the pix!

Johanne December 19, 2010 at 9:52 AM  

Wow, these are pretty cool. I think I'm going to borrow your idea and create some small army!

JBJBounce December 19, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

Those are GREAT. LMAO, I can just imagine what your office will look like once the platoon takes over this week. Great way to spend quality time with the Hathlet and fun too.


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP