Monday, March 29, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

From www.bonjovi.com:

"need a favor folks... call your radio stations and ask them to play superman . they just aren't committed to it either way. if they don't play it no one else will hear it. if you don't like it they should stop all together. we can move onto the next track...jbj"

You heard him! Please pick up your phones and call your local radio stations to request Bon Jovi's single "Superman Tonight." If you live in the US you can look up the request line for your local radio station by going here.

You can also help push the video up the VH1 Top 20 Countdown by voting here.

You can vote as many times as you want so please vote multiple times every day. Simply drag Bon Jovi to the number 1 spot, hit SUBMIT, then select "Rank 'em Again!"

I was all set to call my station (again) but hung up instead. What's the next single going to be? If it's "Love's the Only Rule" (which is getting played at nearly every show, or at least once a city so far) maybe I don't want to badger them to play Superman...

Well, Jonny? I'd like a little more information, please....

~ Hath

0 comments:


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP