Friday, October 23, 2009

New Website: The Circle Tour

Good Day, my pretties.  You'll see over on the right hand side, and up in my tab list, there is a new link:

Bon Jovi: The Circle Tour

This is a new blogsite I'm launching with a few friends to attempt to gather all the yummy goodness of the tour in one spot.

Each post in that blog will be for a single show. In that post will be the setlist for the show, along with YouTube footage if available, a link to a SkyDrive folder with the videos, mp3 rips and full bootlegs (again, if available), a link to a PhotoBucket folder into which my friends and I will gather whatever photographs we can find -- yours for the taking of course, and a section for links to reviews, other blogs, etc., that have tour information in them for that particular show.

I'm not kidding myself; this is a HUGE undertaking.

Hell, getting the blog set up took a few hours, and I'm still not convinced I'm happy with it, but it looks better than it did last night.

I don't promise I will find everything, hell, some days I can't find my butt with my own two hands.

So I'm reaching out to you for help.

On the website will be a link to a special email address set up for The Circle Tour ~ as I post this, I'm still working on that. Send whatever links, pics, etc., you can find to that address, and the team will get that up into the blog folders for the appropriate day. The message should contain the concert date and location, just so we don't get confused.

I'm excited about this project, and hope we can see it through. We have several months to gear up, and I've run a pilot post from yesterday's WPLJ "Secret Show".

I hope you want to be a part of putting this site together. If not, I hope you enjoy it!

~ Hath

2 comments:

Catte Sambora October 23, 2009 at 7:49 AM  

Hmmmm... me thinks me sees some JBJ multi-tasking tendencies in our Dear Goddess... ;)

FANTASTIC idea, Hath! Will be standing by to help "from the field!"

Judith October 23, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

oh wow! This sounds like a great idea!!

You can be sure I´ll drop any info I get ;)


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP