Thursday, December 04, 2008

I Love Jay Leno

Heather was on Jay Leno the other night. May have been last night. The last few days have all been a horrible blur....

In any event, they talked about how her 2008 basically sucked, and she's really looking forward to 2009. Can't say as how I blame her, really.

Then she told Leno about her Thanksgiving dinner with Richie, their daughter and her current boyfriend Jack Wagner. (who, btw I thought was a fiance now, but I guess I had that wrong, but how great is it to see them together again? Loved them on MP...)

Locklear said that both guys were "well behaved" whatever that means.

Leno made me laugh: he was disappointed there were no fights. Leave it to Jay...

Could you imagine that though? Of course the image in my head is a fist fight, (and if I'm completely honest, it most likely involves a kiddie pool full of chocolate pudding) but the barbs that would fly..... I'm glad for Ava's sake that they were all civil.

And STILL no word on Jen -- whether she was with Richie on T-day. I know, I know, it's none of my damned business. Fine. Then if you know, and you don't wanna tell me, don't. There, you've done your part. Now click the little 'x' and go away :P

Anybody out there know if they're still together? I'm sure it would have been news if they weren't (I mean they can barely change their socks without it making a Google alert...) but I haven't seen her name for a while. Could just be they're finally managing to avoid the press, but I'm a curious Goddess.... I must've been a cat in one of my former lives. I still purr......

~ Hath

7 comments:

koolsheena December 4, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

I can't believe I missed that! I love Heather Locklear.

Thanks for the info! :)

Joviswoman December 4, 2008 at 11:55 AM  

Hmmm I've not seen anything and you're right fart and we get a google alert about it! lol.

Hmmmm nice visual with the kiddie pool and choc pudding! I'd help clean him up, with my tongue ;)

Judith December 4, 2008 at 12:09 PM  

LOL....Oh Hath, are you in my head? LOL, thought very much the same about Jen ;)
I have no clue if they´re still together, but he seems happy, so if she´s still with him, she´s doing a good job...that´s all that counts for me.
Well I´m sure I could make him smile too.....nuff said...LOL

norwichliz December 4, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

I'm thinking the same thing Hath...she wasn't with him at the AMA's or at the basketball game he took Ava to...of course she could have been busy....there's a few other things I've noticed in pictures of the two of them.....but I don't know them and it's not my business...I'm just curious...and if I'm being totally honest, writing this little (okay, looong) story has made me feel just a little territorial and protective - I want him to be happy.

Anonymous,  December 4, 2008 at 9:38 PM  

Maybe he's just concentrating on Ava for a while. The kid has had a tough year. And something tells me the Sambora ain't quite ready to settle back down, ya know? Besides, how freaking DELICIOUS was he looking at the AMAs? He could have his pick now, I think...

Faithfully yours,

The Fiction Mistress

PS Hath, I just finished reading an article about how men are most attracted to women wearing red. Keep that in mind when planning your Philly wardrobe and we'll try to get you in front of him somehow. :)

foxli December 5, 2008 at 8:51 AM  

I'm curious too, nothing wrong with that, Hath, we're women lol

Maybe some job or family duties?

Time will tell, I guess....

Anonymous,  December 5, 2008 at 11:41 AM  

it's pretty new and the woman in the elevator looks like Jen
http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=0e6832e1-5df2-4355-a488-c479ac911ad8


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP