Friday, December 05, 2008

The Bon Jovi Kid

I saw this in my Google Alerts, and had to share it. I loved it.

The Bon Jovi Kid

In the final minutes of last night's Rutgers blowout over Louisville this kid took to the Jumbotron at the stadium and blew the crowd away with his Guitar Hero-esque performance of Bon Jovi's "You Give Love a Bad Name".

The crowd went absolutely nuts during his performance and he probably got the biggest cheer of the night. All we know that his name is Nicholas and that his father posted the video on YouTube.

Highlights of his performance were clearly his finger gun during the words "You're a loaded gun" (:32 and 1:34), chest pound (:45), and then the mind-blowing guitar solo (2:04). Everyone in the press box was completely riveted when he was on the big screen last night.

I don't know if he's practiced those moves or he winged it on the fly (which would make his performance that much more awesome), but he was great.


One reporter commented: Look, I'll be the first one to admit that this isn't even close to news, but as long as we're talking about A-Rod's undies, I'm obliged to share this with those not present at Thursday night's Louisville-Rutgers game.

Way to go, Nicholas!

~ Hath

3 comments:

Anonymous,  December 5, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

OMG that was priceless. Alot of kids that age are shy, but not this kid. He looked like he was lovin every minute of it. You know what...I loved every minute of it too.
Thanks for the link.

Marcella

Anonymous,  December 6, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

I also had this from Google alerts. Don't think I've laughed so much in ages, and to think I do the same (although when I'm on my own and CANNOT gt caught!)I don't think I'll ever grow up.


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP