Thursday, November 13, 2008

I love, I love my little calendar guy...



Well, one of Goddess' friends was nice enough to pass along scans of the 2009 Bon Jovi Calendar.

This one is the cover.

I don't usually like the sunglasses shots -- I much prefer being able to see their gorgeous eyes, but this picture is great. I gotta wonder, though, in most of the posed shots like this, there's always one guy (usually Richie lmao) who's not quite looking into (or facing) the camera. Wonder what (or who) he's looking at instead?

And I already know it isn't YOU. lol

Tell me, what do you think he's looking at?
** The food cart?
** Someone coming perilously close to his axe rack?
** The clock to see if they're done yet? (Nah, that's Jon)

I'll post the rest of the scans periodically... and I encourage you to go to the Bon Jovi Website and purchase the calendar yourself...

Bring on 2009!!

~ Hath

3 comments:

Queenie November 13, 2008 at 2:17 PM  

Well, since you don't think it's me he's looking at, I would guess he's looking at the beautiful girl pushing the cart of sandwiches and coffee around wishing he had a cup of joe. :)

Becky November 14, 2008 at 1:48 AM  

That's the cover? From the HAND tour? Hmm.

I have a few Jon scans from the new calendar...one of which is in my site header. Love 'em!

Joviswoman November 16, 2008 at 12:39 PM  

Someone near his axe rack lol.

He looks pissed so gotta be his babies under fire ;)


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP