Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year...

OK, so it isn't TECHNICALLY Christmas season yet, but hell, I've already seen the stores decked out and have started seeing Christmas-themed ads. So, the Goddess will jump on the Holiday Bandwagon and shove Christmas down your throats, too.



1. Step Into Christmas - Elton John
2. Christmas Time - Bryan Adams
3. All I Want - Styx
4. December Snow - The Moody Blues
5. Children Go Where I Send Thee - Joan Osborne
6. O Come All Ye Faithful - Richie Sambora
7. Merry Christmas Baby - Southern Culture On The Skids
8. All I Want For Christmas - Timbuk 3
9. Wild Eyed Christmas Night, A - .38 Special
10. Merry Christmas (I Don`t Want To Fight Tonight) - Joey Ramone
11. XMas Time (It Sure Doesn`t Feel Like It) - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
12. Please Come Home For Christmas - Pat Benatar
13. Silent Night - Elvin Bishop
14. Run Rudolph Run - Lynyrd Skynyrd




1. Rudolph The Red- Nosed Reindeer - Kenny Wayne Shepherd
2. The First Nowell - Eric Johnson
3. Amazing Grace - Jeff Beck
4. Jingle Bells - Brian Setzer
5. Silent Night/Holy Night Jam - Joe Satriani
6. Joy To The World - Steve Morse
7. Christmas Time Is Here - Steve Vai
8. Blue Christmas - Joe Perry
9. The Drummer Boy - Alex Lifeson
10. Cantique De Noel (O' Holy Night) - Richie Sambora
11. Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - Hotei



1. Step into Christmas - John, Elton
2. I Wish Everyday Could Be Like Christmas - Jovi, J. Bon
3. Sock It to Me Santa - Keels, T.
4. What Child Is This? - Dix, William Chatte
5. Rock & Roll Christmas - Thorogood, G
6. I Believe in Father Christmas - Lake, Greg
7. Silent Night - Gruber, Franz
8. Christmas Wrapping - Butler, C.
9. Christmas Is the Time to Say "I Love You" - Squier, B.
10. Merry Christmas, Baby - Baxter, Lou
11. Father Christmas - Davies, Ray


Oh, and if you want that awful R2D2, We Wish You A Merry Christmas that Jon did back when he was John, well I have it. Yeah, I know.

Merry, Happy... and all that shit.

~ Hath

6 comments:

Kris November 12, 2008 at 2:40 PM  

Don't we all already have those songs, Hath? ;-)

Becky November 12, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

Hey, I am a nerd at Christmastime...thoroughly love the whole holiday, and I've been lovingly dubbed an elf by Deena, lol.

Anyway, love those songs. O Come All Ye Faithful is ridiculously beautiful. He does "Funky Santa" with Everett Bradley too - strange song, but good beat and fun to sing along to.

Oh and JBJ's Blue Christmas...I have a live version. Vedy nice.

Queenie November 12, 2008 at 3:12 PM  

The only one, well okay two of their Christmas songs I don't have is Blue Christmas and the R2D2 one. I have heard the latter one though. That was enough for me. LOL

BTW, I LOVE Christmas. Commence with the shoving Hath! :)

The Goddess Hathor November 12, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

Kris, I know I do!!! But not everyone does. These are just my faves.


Becky, love the Funky Santa too... and I may have that Blue Christmas too.... gonna have to go consult the iPod lmao


Queenie, you are SO not missing out by not having the R2D2 song...

~ Hath

Anonymous,  November 12, 2008 at 4:30 PM  

what a great post! I didn't even know about Richie's stuff ... must download .. is it in your inbox account .. he he he?
Big Apple Jovi

Anonymous,  November 17, 2008 at 11:46 AM  

Kris, she does this for folks like me, the NEW fans. This will be my first Xmas as a Jovi fan. eep!

Faithfully yours,
The Fiction Mistress

PS: R2D2?


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP