Tuesday, December 14, 2010

You Knew It Was Coming...

... but did you know it was today?  Neither did I.  But this site reminded me that it just ain't Christmas without Jon Bon Jovi and R2D2:

John Bongiovi, as he was known as back in 1980, was making some extra money sweeping floors at his cousin’s music studio. Tony Bongiovi was working with Meco Monardo on the Star Wars Christmas album and couldn’t get “R2-D2 We Wish You A Merry Christmas” to sound the way he wanted it to. Tony asked Meco to give his cousin a shot and the rest is history: Jon Bon Jovi’s first professional recording. Check it out:


Do you suppose his kids taunt him relentlessly with this?

If they don't, do you suppose Richie changes his ringtone to this song in December just to piss Jon off?

~ Hath

PS: If you find you just simply have to have a copy of Christmas in the Stars, you can scour eBay, or purchase it from a reseller on Amazon.

6 comments:

Unknown December 14, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

I can actually hear Jon being annoyed with Richie...HAHA!

We need a full Christmas CD from the guys...

Lora December 14, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

I have to laugh every time I hear that song!! he sounds SO young!! LOL!!!!!

Anonymous,  December 14, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

I'd like to think Richie would change his ringtone. The Richie in my head would, its just the thing 'my' Richie would do!

Anonymous,  December 14, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

So I've always wanted to know which part Jon sings? Is it the main one? I think I can hear him then I question myself....

Cheri

Kris December 14, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

I can totally see an annoyed Jon! But I have it on my Ipod anyway. lol
Maybe we should send a copy of it to Richie or David! lol Could be fun!

And yes, he's singing the lead.

TaraLeigh December 15, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

hehehe.
Well then.
TALK about baby voice.
LOL


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP