Friday, December 17, 2010

Check Out This Band: HWY99

Cameron Melnyk (vocals) & Jesse Wainwright (guitar) from State Of Shock, team up with producer Jeff Dawson, mixer Mike Fraser and co-writer Jordan Thorsteinson to create "Let The Sunrise Say Goodbye."

The project name is HWY-99.

Jordan reached out to me and asked me to share this with my readers -- he thinks that the rock-n-roll sound, the smokin' riffs, the lyrics will appeal to the Bon Jovi fan, and I daresay, he's right.  I passed it around to a few friends who all loved it, and it's passed the driving test: it sounds AWESOME in the car. I can't wait for it to warm up so I can listen to it with the sunroof open :)



The song made its world premiere on the mighty CFOX in Vancouver, BC in September.

The inspiration for this song came from legendary bands like Bon Jovi, U2 and Van Halen. A song about living life to the fullest with someone you love.
LYRICS:

Written By: Jordan Thorsteinson, Jeff Dawson, Cameron Melnyk, Jesse Wainwright

The moon is rising, stars aligning
Step in from the outside
Fuse igniting, strangers shine
Will love and fate collide ?

Chorus:

All I ever needed, all I ever wanted was motion
We got 24 hours to keep this love alive
No hesitation, just raw acceleration
You are the fire in the sky ...
Let the Sunrise say goodbye

The passion flowing, lover's glowing
Fire from the inside
Intoxication, elevation
Hang on for the ride

Chorus Repeat:

Tonight's the night stand up if it feels alright
In the morning light you'll know it was worth the fight ...
Let the Sunrise say goodbye

Heat ignites, gadgets talk, fly away, stop the clock
Take my hand, don't let go, hold on tight, we're in control ...

All I ever needed, all I ever wanted was motion
We got 24 hours to keep this love alive
No hesitation, just raw acceleration
You are the fire in the sky ...
Let the Sunrise say goodbye

The song is billed as: a song that is pure, straight up Rock n' Roll. From the opening guitar riff, this track makes you want to get in your car and drive!

I have to agree.

If you love it, you can buy it from itunes, here.

~ Hath

0 comments:


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP