Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sold out, my ass

Sorry, I couldn't help it.  I love how they tout the shows as "sold out" but magically have a pile of tickets they can release just before the show.  A little honesty please, people.  I know, I know, at least one of you has tried to explain to me how the whole sold-out thing works, but I still hate the subterfuge. 


ANYWAY, some really great seats are still available...including PIT seats!


Don't miss Bon Jovi at the New Meadowlands Stadium on May 26, 27, 29 and July 9!

Great production seats have just been released for the May shows.
The amazing "The Circle World Tour" hits Bon Jovi's home state with the following special guests:
Wednesday, May 26 - Train
Thursday, May 27 - Gavin DeGraw
Saturday, May 29 - OneRepublic
Friday, July 9 - Kid Rock

Ticket Prices: $153, $99, $69, $39.50
(Ticket price includes $3 facility fee)
All acts, dates and ticket prices are subject to change without notice.

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION TO VENUE
A special NJ Transit train car will be fully wrapped with Bon Jovi graphics in honor of the inagural concert series at the new venue. Visit www.njtransit.com/meadowlands for more details on convenient mass transit rail service to the concerts.

Tickets

There are still pit seats available for the first night ($350 per, and you have to buy two).  I'm seriously trying to decide whether to eat the $100 for my seat for tomorrow, and get a "better" one on the freaking field for $150.  Or may be just check out the alpers-scay at the venue.  GAH!

In about 15 minutes, I'm outta here, heading for the bus.

YAY!!!

~ Hath

1 comments:

JoviMistress,  May 25, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

Oh, don't worry about the sold-out story, it's the same deal as with any other artist. I have to say that I am a concert Lover with a capital L, and I have internship concerning them (if I can put it that way).

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I've been to LOTS of concerts (unfortunately not yet Bon Jovi), and although most of the artists I went to see claimed they had sold-out shows, in reality it doesn't work that way.

Those guys who own distribution rights over the tickets do a little "smuggling" at the beginning. Precisely, they withdraw about 50% (or more/less, depends)of the available tickets from the market, and then those same tickets "miraculously" appear somewhat before the show. It's their modus operandi.

These days, I own tickets for Eric Clapton, and am waiting for the show that's gonna happen in two weeks. Same thing happened when I ordered mine a month ago now (I think).

So, don't take their "promises" personally, EVERYBODY does that... We can't change it.

To finish this mile-long message, I hope you have a great time! Cheers!


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP