Wednesday, May 27, 2009

June...



...they'll let me take you to my junior prom...

I told you the song reference would get weird right about now.

But could you IMAGINE taking THIS one to prom?

Remember how Taylor Swift did that contest/reality show to see who she'd go to prom with? Jon should do the same thing, only it's a contest to see who he'll accompany to their 20th or greater HS reunion. What do you say?

Could you just picture that? I know my girlfriends would all faint. Then they'd make me their hero :)

Anyway, on to this picture.

I love the whole sepia-tone theme. I do that with some of my photos; it makes them more dramatic.

Like in this picture.

Look at Jon's left bicep bulging...Dramatic

And the way the veins on his right arm stand out -- like he REALLY means to be pointing forcefully at someone...Dramatic

And look at the way the tight denim crinkles around his hips and knees.

And that right thigh muscle. Holy CRAP!

Oh, and then there's Davey in the lower right hand corner, making kissy faces again and showing his own slice of chest. You can JUST see the edge of the Joker tat *shudders deliciously*

...Don't get me started on him. I absolutely love his mouth.

And Richie making his own pouty/kissy face. Damn, you already know how I feel about him...

But back to the contest.

What do you think?

Should we start a petition?

~ Hath

5 comments:

Queenie May 27, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

I'll sign it first! He can take me to my ummm, yeah, not gonna say how many years, but he can take me to the reunion... or anywhere else for that matter! LOL

Judith May 27, 2009 at 5:02 PM  

LOL Hey Hath, you haven´t left out any corner of the pic huh?

Catte Sambora May 27, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

LMAO at the thought of me showing up at my XXth HS reunion with JBJ on my arm. There were only 120 kids in my ENTIRE high school -- grades 9-12! Oh, the scandal I would cause in small-town Kansas...

Hmmm...maybe I could get him to take me out to the country, where we used to park by the lake... *sigh* :P

Kris May 28, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

Well, maybe I can take him with me this year...my sixth HS reunion. We were only 100 people, so that could be really funny. Oh, I would do anything to see the faces of those jealous bitches...

TaraLeigh May 28, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

Jaysus Hath!
Imagine bringing that to your reunion??!!

And seriously--thanks for REVVING up my damn hormones some more.


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP