Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Jon and Dorothea!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Life in the limelight isn't always kind to relationships, but rocker Jon Bon Jovi and his wife Dorothea Hurley have made their marriage work.

So how do they do it?

Fear, apparently lol.

At the Food Bank for New York city's Can-Do Awards dinner on April 21, Jon was asked what he thought was the secret to a happy, long marriage.

His answer?

"I'm afraid of my wife," he jokes. "Best investment I ever made," he adds more seriously. "Trust me, she's the best. I'm very happy."


I thought that was a great, funny, flip answer. But we all know the truth. It's like any other great marriage: the two of them love each other, respect each other, and have the patience to put up with each other's crap. :)

Happy Anniversary, Jon and Dorothea, and congratulations!

~ Hath

6 comments:

Becky April 29, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

I love this - happy anniversary Jon & Dot!

Joviswoman April 29, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

Love that 'fear' is the same for him as it is for all husbands lmao.

Happy anniversary Jon & Dot.

Anonymous,  April 29, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

Jon jokes but his expressive face and body language tell the tale.

And having Obie talk about Jon and Dorothea being perfect and so in love does too. :)

Wishing a very happy 20th anniversary to Jon and Dot, and raising a glass (okay, a mug of coffee, lol) to another 20 years, if not many more!

-Stas

Catte Sambora April 29, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

Love, love, LOVE the photo of the two of them on the couch. How proud and adorable does Jon look there!?!?!? He's a lucky man... (and the rest goes without saying)! :)

Kris April 30, 2009 at 1:56 AM  

Well, why was he at the TFF and not at home with Dot? Can't believe it.

JBJBounce April 30, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

First, I understand completely the endearing love of a soul mate. Had one until his passing....25 of the best years of my life.

Second, Happy Anniversary to Jon and Dorothea and may you continue to enjoy the love you share.

Third, Kris, Dorothea was at the TFF with Jon.


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP