Wednesday, December 17, 2008

April...


~ You're the Easter Bunny when you smile....

Ah, their smiles. Is there anything more beautiful than a heart-felt smile? Especially when it's attached to one of these guys. Take this photo for example....

Look at David. His "Hell yeah!" expression makes me feel like anything is possible. I can imagine him pumping his fist in the air, shouting out along with the fans who are screaming for more.

Then there's Richie. His smile is sort of the caught-unawares kind, but the dimples are flashing, and if you look closely, you can see his eyes are happy and bright. Plus there's the fact that he's wearing my favorite vest and showing off all that GORgeous, yummy chest. What I wouldn't give to be those beads, nestled against his warm, sweaty flesh...

But I digress.

Jon's smirk is the totally self-satisfied grin of a man who knows he accomplished exactly what he wanted to. He came, he saw, he kicked ass, and in the process, made at least half the woman in the place wet with just his voice. He takes the accolades as his due, as he should... and that little flash of hip there under the t-shirt? Well, let's just say it took me a moment to find his smile.

Finally, there's Teek. Now that's a little boy's "Oh shit, I'm in trouble" look if I ever saw one. Wonder what he did?

~ Hath

This is the next in the scans of the 2009 calendar I received from a friend. If you want to buy the calendar or anything else for yourself a friend, or the Goddess, please go to the Bon Jovi Online Store

2 comments:

Joviswoman December 17, 2008 at 4:32 PM  

Oh lord I can't WAIT for Christmas morning!

THAT better damn well be in there or Santas lil helper will get his ass kicked!

Love the description btw honey.

Sunstreaked December 18, 2008 at 10:32 AM  

Not that I don't love Jon and Richie's smiles, but when Tico and David blast one out they may be feel just like I'm at the party, wherever it is. T just seems like he's ALWAYS having a blast on stage!


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP