Friday, December 19, 2008

Finding David...



I try to be a good Goddess.

You know that David is my #2, second only to Richie.

So I try to find out what he's doing by subscribing to Google Alerts.

Instead, I find out a whole host of other things about other "David Bryan" or "Rashbaum" people. (Watch, this will get picked up by the bot later today or tomorrow lol)...

The most prominent name that comes up for me is William K. Rashbaum.

This particular Rashbaum works for the NY Times. He has covered the New York Police Department and crime in New York, writing about a range of state and federal agencies since 1999, serving until recently as the newspaper's police bureau chief. Now he's a director over there. Before that, he covered crime and criminal justice issues for the New York Daily News, where he wrote longer, investigative stories, New York Newsday, where he also served as police bureau chief, Reuters, UPI, and the Hearst Newspapers.

There's also a blogger out there going by the name "David Bryan". His profile reads: "Husband, father, pianist..." and he had me going until I read the rest of it: "tennis player, sports fan, pastor of New Community Church in Roswell, Georgia " Yeah, not our David. If you're interested, his blog is "Living The 127 Mystery"



Once in a while, our David's bio page at BonJovi.com comes up, or some stray reference on a blogger's site to an old concert review, but that's it.

So, David, honey, I'm trying.

I promise.

Still love me?

~ Hath

3 comments:

Queenie December 19, 2008 at 10:58 PM  

*hanging head in shame*

I stopped subscribing to the 'David Bryan' or 'David Rashbaum' google alert for this very reason. I never got anything remotely related to our David. Its as if he fell off the earth when Bon Jovi stopped touring. What gives?

The Goddess Hathor December 19, 2008 at 11:10 PM  

I suspect he's searching for me, and trying to be clandestine about it ;)

~ H

joviswillow December 19, 2008 at 11:21 PM  

Great David pics!!!

I love me some David, as you know. I wish there was more out there on him and that he would update him personal webpage a little more often.

Please David??


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP