Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wanted Wednesday: October 15, 2002

Please rise, for the singing of our national anthem...

Have I mentioned that I love acoustic stuff? Well I do. I couldn't find a boot in my collection from "today", so I'm going with a "this week in..."

This track is from a Bounce-era radio interview with KC101 in Connecticut.

The only lines Richie's got is the "I've been everywhere" bit, but damn, when his voice crackles a little? *delicious shiver* Super clear, awesome rendition.

Let's Ride!






The track (on its own) is on my mediafire as a flac file and as a mp3.

This is really a great boot, and I think everyone should have it. Interspersed with Q&A interviewy-type-stuff, here was the set list:

Everyday
Misunderstood
Prayer ‘94
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
Wanted Dead Or Alive
Bed Of Roses
Woke Up This Morning (Alabama 3 cover)
Blood On Blood
I'll Be There For You
Never Say Goodbye
Bad Medicine

The bootleg will be availabe for around 90 days from TODAY at this link.

(If you're reading this waaaaay later than "today" and the link is no longer valid, please send me an email and I can re-post. I have free Megaupload, which only keeps the links 90 days from last download)

~ Hath

2 comments:

Anonymous,  October 19, 2011 at 8:21 AM  

Hath - I downloaded the media file of the whole set (thanks by the way, it's totally awesome!), but Misunderstood seems to be missing. Do you have it somewhere?

The Goddess Hathor October 19, 2011 at 8:32 AM  

Hmph. I thought I zipped up what I had -- my music library's @home; I'll check on it tonight. Sorry about that.

~ Hath


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP