Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wanted Wednesday: Track by Track


Please rise, for the singing of our national anthem...

Today is a set of tracks for your enjoyment.

5 tracks to be precise. They can be downloaded here.

Track 1: Drums
Track 2: Bassline
Track 3: Guitar (Richie)
Track 4: Keys/backing vocals/backing guitar
Track 5: Lead Vocals

Yep, someone pulled apart each of the tracks for us to enjoy. There isn't much that can be said for this other than holy CRAP on the vocals. I know I've posted the vocal track before, but this is the first time I've come across all five tracks.

I have absolutely no musical abilities whatsoever.  Well, maybe I can play the spoons.  Maybe.  But I find this stuff really cool.

Let's Ride!

Track 1: Drums






Track 2: Bass






Track 3: Guitar (Richie)






Track 4: Keys and backing track







Track 5: Vocals (Jon)






~ Hath

4 comments:

TaraLeigh December 29, 2010 at 9:52 AM  

I think I had to swallow down my heart on that one.
Just the vocals? On my all time fave?
I think I listened to it the last time you posted it...but
Holy.
Talk about rip through your chest.
(Esp with noise cancelling headphones on. holy sweet mary!)
but I tried the guitar one and all I keep getting is the Jon one.
Not that I don't love it.

Personally, i don't think my uterus can take another round of that. lol

but I'd like to hear the rest. I guess I'll have to download them.

Distant Dreamer December 30, 2010 at 1:16 PM  

are they all supposed to be different? They're all only Jon's vocals

The Goddess Hathor December 31, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

@Distant Dreamer -- yeah, they are all supposed to be different. Not sure how the heck I messed that up, but I'm working on it right now...

~ Hath

Emma,  January 8, 2011 at 1:35 AM  

LLOVVEEE The vocals.
Just AMAZING!!!!!!!


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP