Friday, March 13, 2009

David Speaks!


From the Toxic Avenger Blog....

Toxic Avenger Blog: TECH DAY 3: DAVID SPEAKS!

Hey hey. This is my first blogging experience (more of a music guy, ya know ... gimme a song and I know how to write it. So this isn't quite my thing but I'm trying for you Toxaholics -- and yeah, I dig that name.) Let me start out by saying that The Toxic Avenger js going to rock the house! I'm working on the sound design now so the show will be a theatrical rock 'n roll experience. It's funny because with Bon Jovi, we play to stadiums that seat at least 50,000 or so. But here at New World Stages (which is a great theatre) there are only 350 seats. So no matter where you sit, you'll feel like you're practically on stage. You're also going to laugh a lot. And rock out. And I just read the beginning of this blog and I definitely didn't write the paragraph about hoping to make Joe into a pill that we can all swallow him. I don't feel that way at all.

Let me also say that we have a really kick ass band. Our drummer, Alan Childs, played with Bowie on the Glass Spiders Tour, and our Musical Director,
Doug Katsaros was in the band Balance (and he wrote the three notes that make up the "By Mennon" theme -- how cool is that?.) And our guitarist, Chris Cicchino, and our bass player, Dan Grennes, are real rock guys. They're all killer players. So come see the show! If our premiere at George Street Playhouse was any indication, you're going to have a great time.

LMAO, complete with typos and everything.

Damn, I love him :)

And look at that smile! If THAT isn't the picture of joy and loving what you're doing, I don't know what is.

~ Hath

2 comments:

Joviswoman March 13, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

Yeah you're right, that IS a smile saying I'm loving this!

I can't wait to see if they bring it over the pond :)

Keep us updated with any more blogs from him Hath, pretty please with Richie on top ;)

Lee-Ann March 14, 2009 at 12:59 AM  

Thanks for posting. Dave rocks.


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP