Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Les Paul To Be Honored


The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Case Western Reserve University and Gibson Guitar will honor the extraordinary Les Paul with a weeklong series of events culminating in a retrospective of Paul’s life and legacy at Case Western University and an all-star tribute concert at PlayhouseSquare’s State Theater.

The concert will feature a litany of Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees including Richie Sambora and Slash. Tickets are $30, $40 and $50 and can be purchased at the PlayhouseSquare box office (216) 241-6000 or by visiting www.rockhall.com

A limited number of Rock Hall VIP event packages (priced at $250 and $500 each) are available by calling (216) 515-1207.


Well, at least Richie got named before Slash lol...

This has been news for a while. I saw the hit in my GoogleAlerts about a month ago, consulted the calendar, and as the Fates would have it, I have to work on the 16th. All day. So, I filed it away in the "coulda been" folder and shut the drawer on that.

Then yesterday, The Fiction Mistress and Willow both called me. "Can we steal you away next Saturday?" I surely wish they could. Seeing Richie perform a song or two in an intimate setting...where he's more likely to be mingling afterwards than at other events...and I have to miss it.

The girls aren't quite sure if they can go or not, but they promised me they'd call me from the HOF if they do end up going. If they could get Richie on the phone with me afterwards... well, let's just say I'd have another child JUST so I could name it after them. Kidding. But I'd be forever indebted...And if The Goddess owes you a favor, you can sure as hell believe you'll be paid back in full!

~ Hath

2 comments:

joviswillow November 5, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

I will call you if I am there... I promise!! (and you don't even have to owe me anything afterwards... well, unless it means I get to sleep with you again... LOL)

Cindy aka Miss Moose November 5, 2008 at 11:10 PM  

Hath,
I will be there. I also have an extra ticket if you change your mind or know of anyone that is interested. I would love to meet you. We will be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn in downtown Cleveland. Email me if you are interested or know of anyone else that is. miss-moose@hotmail.com.


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP