Sunday, June 06, 2010

Thank You, Bon Jovi

You turned my day around.

This was supposed to be a relaxing, testosterone-free weekend. The only men I was going to slap eyes on were the boys of Bon Jovi. Alas, 'twas not to be. Mr. Hath, who had off on Friday, did nothing by way of errands except make me a list. What a sweetheart. SO, resigned to spend the day in my car, I turned on our home computer to synch up the ol' JoviPod.

Oh yeah. Mistake.

Apparently, it's shit the bed (yes, that's a technical term). I tried everything I could think of to fix it -- including taking it to my local Best Buy and the Geek Squad. Their advice? Rebuild it. Ugh. I decided that goes on the list for Mr. Hath. I am NOT dealing with that. It took nearly all damned day to get everything done, and before I knew it, it was after 8:30pm.

SO, I decided to treat myself to some bar pizza from my favorite place, and a little bootleg love.

I wanted to start with Rio, but my DVD player didn't like the copy I have. It probalby would have worked on my computer, but I've got the big screen to myself, and I wanted them life-sized. Yes, I pouted and stomped my foot like a spoiled child.

I went instead with a show from Richie's SITT tour. 1991.

There were some, uh, videographical challenges, but the sound was gorgeous, and when the challenges were overcome, well, let's just say 1991 was a VERY good year for dear, Mr. Sambora.







Now that I was warmed up, it was time for Sao Paulo. 1995. All sorts of hot yummy goodness in that show.

Diamond Ring followed by Damned



Deadly. Totally deadly. Not to mention KTF complete with Jungle noises, IBTFY with the SCREAM -- Now I was starting to unwind.

THEN @SamboraHoney has to slap this on me.



Christ on a crutch.

Needless to say, but of course, I will anyway, I was feeling MUCH better now.

I'm in the middle of a HRC corporate gig from 2002; Jon in his gas jockey shirt, Richie in red... gonna be a good hour plus.

~ Hath

3 comments:

Teale June 6, 2010 at 12:37 AM  

San Paulo is my all time favorite vid! Holy hell I would of LOVED to have been at that show!!!!

@SamboraHoney,  June 6, 2010 at 4:50 AM  

*takes a bow* :))

You fired the first vollies, my cheeky friend. I simply & VERY happily returned the favor. Opting to go for maximum impact,aka the kill shot, in one fell swoop. lol Our weakness seems to be one and the same, I see.

Its definitely been a pleasure making your aquaintence, Hath.
You rock :)

Queenie June 6, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

Glad the boys got you thru your day. I've never seen the Sao Paulo show. Care to share that little gem with a friend?


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP