Monday, June 07, 2010

Always Look Forward

In an article from "The List":

Jon Bon Jovi finds the past boring and is glad his group Bon Jovi are continuing to make new music rather than rely on past successes.

Jon Bon Jovi hates nostalgia.

The Bon Jovi frontman - who is set to embark on a 12-night residency at London's O2 arena - insists the group are always striving to make new music and don't want to rely on old classics such as 'You Give Love A Bad Name'.

He said: "I would be bored to tears to sit here and talk about nostalgia and reunion tours and 'Aw back in the 80s'. Jesus Christ, no no no. That would kill me.

"But we are here talking about my new stuff and that's good."

The 'Livin' On A Prayer Hitmaker' - whose bandmate, guitarist Richie Sambora went through a stint in rebab for alcoholism - also admitted he still drinks a lot, but insists he doesn't have an alcohol problem.

He said: "I still drink. I don't have a problem with drink. I drink too much every day but it has never been a problem.

"If you drink anything, you drink too much. If you drink a few coffees you are drinking too much coffee."

However, the rocker admitted the group have struggled with personal issues through the years but have managed to get through their difficulties.

He added in an interview with the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Richie had issues, Tico Torres, our drummer, went through it. They all had problems unfortunately. When you have been together a long time then unfortunately things happen. You grow up, life goes on."

~ Hath

0 comments:


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP