Tuesday, February 08, 2011

BJCT Books!

Yes, you heard right. From David Bergman's website:

For the first time ever, Bon Jovi fans can purchase a unique, commemorative photo book from each show on the band's 2011 concert tour across the United States and Canada.

The books contain exclusive photos taken by Bon Jovi tour photographer David Bergman and are produced by Adorama in New York, NY. All of the images are personally approved by Jon Bon Jovi.

- 14 full-color pages containing all of the images for each concert as shown at TourPhotographer.com.
- 6 X 6 inches
- Hard cover
- Hand-crafted and individually inspected by Adorama in New York City
- Printed on Fujifilm Crystal Archive Album paper for full photo quality - better than a traditional photo book
- "Leporello" binding allows each page to fully open and lie completely flat
- Unique book for every show. Collect them all!

No prices listed on the site (yet), but I'm thinking this is an EXCELLENT idea.  SO, anyone got any $$ left for this?

If they were smart, knowing the insane quality of Mr. Bergman's work, they'd let you pre-order at the venues when you go for your show.  Just sayin'.

~ Hath

4 comments:

blushnscarlet February 8, 2011 at 1:58 PM  

6x6 books surely can't be that expensive can they? I'm in!

Catte Sambora February 8, 2011 at 5:29 PM  

Adorama's website lists a 6x6 26-pg book for $22.95, but since these are copyrighted photos... Yeah, not that cheap. But still hopefully somewhat reasonable.

http://www.adoramapix.com/products/photo-books?sid=1297203989360042

PEGANATOR,  February 8, 2011 at 11:29 PM  

I would much rather be able to pre-order a DVD from each show I go to. Then there's no need to bother with a camera/phone.

Emma,  February 9, 2011 at 1:40 AM  

According to David Bergum facebook they are $69.99


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP