Thursday, November 04, 2010

Want To See Bon Jovi Live?

Yeah, it's THAT video, that is cropping up all over the place.  Makes me giggle.  We all know at least ONE person in our own sphere of the Fandom who's like the "I Don't Care" bear...



Some of the comments made me laugh too.

OH MY GOD. This almost made me fall off my chair. SO. FRIGGIN. TRUE. And so sad. :( I love it!!! Bravo!

I SAID: I DON'T CARE!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

TOTALLY TRUE...ONLY FANS KNOW THE FEELING...

LMAO this is so funny, I am a member of BSWJBJ and by the presale tickets but being in the UK GC tickets are enough to get front row, plus sitting outside in a binbag for hours with a number on my hand and name on a list lmao, but its all fun. Gotta love Jovi ! x

That was too funny. Sad that some people "don't care" what it takes to get there, but need to be front row. I'd love to be front row, but not for $1,750.00.

And this interesting take from KikoSavesTheDay:

So true...people will pony up three times--or more--the face value of the ticket but balk at spending $10 on the album. If they're stupid enough to pay $1000 for a bullshit seat but not $10 for the recorded music, they deserved to get fleeced. Artists that can get away with this are doing it because they want to compensate for the CD/MP3 sales they're missing out on. This is how piracy bites concertgoers on the butt.

~ Hath

5 comments:

Lora November 4, 2010 at 9:15 AM  

OMG!! that's funny!! i hadn't seen that before!! LMAO!!!!!

EDEN'S EDGE DESIGNS November 4, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

Hath saw this yesterday in a few posts oh so true! Gotta love all our devotion. Can only imagine what Jon thinks half the time hahaha !

BubbleSheep November 4, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

Hahaha! This has made me giggle so much. Thanks Hath!

Becky November 4, 2010 at 9:35 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky November 4, 2010 at 9:35 PM  

LOL that first comment you liked is mine! :P I was literally laughing my ass off - combination of the monotonous voice, "I don't care", his stubborn ass refusing to give up, and then "idiot"...I was giggling like a madwoman. haha


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP