Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Bon Jovi Streaming Live!

So, we know about the band streaming the November 10th PC Richards event.  And we were all thrilled. 

Then we saw this article that says that

VEVO, the popular music video application available on iOS devices, announced that it will broadcast live concerts to iPhone and iPod touch users during November. The concerts will be broadcast through a partnership with CBS Interactive's "Live on Letterman" show. Concerts include Brad Paisley on Wednesday, November 3 at 8pm EST, Bon Jovi on Tuesday November 9 at 8pm EST, and Rascal Flatts on Monday, November 15 at 8pm EST. VEVO is a free application and is available in the iTunes App Store.
The Bon Jovi live stream is one of the events they're streaming. But look again. They're streaming the November 9th event -- The Live on Letterman appearance.

Will they also stream the November 10th event, as posted on Bon Jovi's YouTube account? Will we get TWO nights in a row of streaming goodness on our iPhones/iPods?

Maybe for those of us who can actually use Vevo.

You see, youtube.com/BonJovi is powered by Vevo. In the past, some of our non-US friends have had issues viewing videos through that provider.

But earlier this afternoon, we got this text from BonJovi:

BonJovi: We will be showing the performance twice more after it airs live on the Bon Jovi YouTube channel for those of you watching around the world!
Maybe Vevo is suspending it's elitist practices to let everyone see the November 10th stream?  Never fear; I'm sure someone will stream both events, and someone will share them, and hopefully I'll end up with them, which means you'll end up with them :)

~ Hath

4 comments:

Jen,  November 3, 2010 at 8:18 PM  

That will be awesome if we can see at least the Letterman performance thru Vevo/You Tube. I was on the CBS website today and couldn't even view the ad for the webcast without getting the "this isn't available in your region" message (I'm in Canada). I'm looking forward to being on Jovi overload all next week!!!

Rike November 4, 2010 at 1:03 AM  

I can't even watch the announcement at the bonjovi youtube channel. it is not available in my country. Maybe I have to install hotspot shield, but I don't like that program

Unknown November 4, 2010 at 4:27 AM  

Funny that I could see it yesterday and now it is not available for my country anymore - this sucks - I wll give it a try with Hotspot - will see what happens

Anonymous,  November 4, 2010 at 4:50 AM  

VEVO only works on Iphone/IPAD/Ipod
for non US customers if they get VEVO
app but it is only available in US store so non US folks need US itunes acct Also Cbs.com and CBS radio has started blocking non US people so people will need Hotspot or Ultrasurf


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP