Thursday, October 07, 2010

Sao Paulo Press Stuff

Yeah, so sue me, I couldn't come up with a better post title.

There are a number of articles that are cropping up on various Portuguese sites, and thanks to Google Translator, you can read them in all their word-for-word translated glory.  They're actually pretty funny when they're literally translated, instead of having them translated by a native speaker, which I am most certainly NOT :)

Take a look at this article.  In it, the author says Jon Bon Jovi was

...Indifferent, surly, distant and unemotional; he seemed more sympathetic when a beautiful journalist from Rede Record (Hoje em Dia program) asked him a question.
It goes on to say how Jon gave vague, terse answers to some questions, but was reportedly in a better mood closer to show time when another pretty interviewer asked him questions about the set list. Someone's Portuguese has got to better than mine -- help would be appreciated!

This article has some delicious pictures attached to it. This reporter must have been one of the pretty ones referenced earlier, because she got this:
With an audience of 60,000 girls like you it's easy to get excited and do anything. Twice.

Thanks Catte for the articles!

~ Hath

0 comments:


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP