Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Bon Jovi: An Interplanetary Success!

Thanks Catte :)

Yes, yes, apparently even aliens (not sure if they're Martians or Venetians; Mercurians or Saturnites) dropped by venue in Lima to hear "In These Arms".  Can you blame them?  It's a fantastic tune!

Anyway, Generaccion.com reports this (this time it's MY translation):
At a Bon Jovi concert in our country, a supposed UFO was observed, and was captured on amateur video.

The person who recorded the moment was Silvia Hinojosa who informed Peru.com that the alleged ship appeared at the time that Bon Jovi sang the song "In These Arms".

"Hi this is a UFO that I caught right in the Bon Jovi concert," Hinojosa said in an email.

In the video you can see a luminous object that appears and disappears from the sky. Some other accounts indicate that it was planes circling during the concert.
Planes?

NAYSAYERS!

You be the judge.




~ Hath

PS: Before some of you (and you know who you are, lol) go off on me, let me set the record straight. Yes, I believe we are not alone in the universe, but no, I don't believe an alien ship went to Lima to watch Bon Jovi.  The "NAYSAYERS" was pure sarcasm.

4 comments:

TaraLeigh October 5, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

LMAO!!
Of course it could be a million different things in the sky, but damn...they did pick a good song to listen to if it was an alien.

*snicker*

Queenie October 5, 2010 at 7:55 AM  

Even the extra terrestrials know good music when they hear it... LOL

Catte Sambora October 5, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

Perhaps it was the Jovi Mother Ship. There has to be SOME reason they all still look so Supernaturally HOT, right? (Besides the vampire thing)

I bet Elvis was driving. :)

Judith October 5, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

What?
You don't know where they came from?
Of course they came from Venus, where else...

xxx


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP