Monday, October 04, 2010

Monday Mid-Day Motivators: Arrogance

OK, you've all seen them -- the "motivational posters" spouting truisms about friendship, collaboration, teamwork, etc.  Each one with a bold eye-catching word or phrase, followed by the truism underneath.  Over the weekend, the email silliness ensued (as it usually does) and this website (thanks Kiwi) has now made it onto our favorites list.

Here, you can make your OWN motivational "truism" poster; as silly or raunchy or true as you want.

In fact, make some up yourselves, and send them to me -- I'll feature them on the blog on Mondays.

I've gotten several from the girls over the weekend, and thought I'd post them for you mid-day (my time) in case you need a little smack of Jovi Truism.

I thought about posting two at a time, and having you all vote on the ones which ones you like best; working some sort of contest into it, but I don't really have any prizes to speak of for the winner.

SO, in the same vein as "Wanted Wednesday", you now have your "Monday Mid-Day Motivator", or your Jovi Truism.


~ Hath

4 comments:

BubbleSheep October 4, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

Well damn, just moved into a rented appt, and the renters supply the internet connection. Turns out they like blocking websites. Anything that remotely has video sharing (youtube) and photo sharing (photobucket) is now nicely blocked. There goes my fix from here!

Still appreciate all the effort that goes into this blog, Hath. xx

Anonymous,  October 4, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

Love it! Truism indeed. More more more!! And if that wasn't greedy enough, MORE! :P
-Stas

Roman’s Girl October 4, 2010 at 4:12 PM  

Thank you for putting this up, I will be looking forward to Mondays a little more often. I need all the motivation I can get to get thru the weeks. You are an amazing woman Hath. Hugs to you.

And I want more of these... :P

Anonymous,  October 4, 2010 at 4:17 PM  

I want more of these too!

Thanks Hath

Bonnie


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP