Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Helping Haiti

I will not be ripping this for anyone, so don't ask :)



You can pre-order here:

Pre-order Helping Haiti Charity Single via Amazon.com
Pre-order Helping Haiti Charity Single via Amazon.co.uk
Pre-order Helping Haiti Charity Single via Amazon.ca 

Lyrics (along with who's singing them):

Leona Lewis
When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone,

Rod Stewart
When you're sure you've had enough of this life, well hang on

Mariah Carey
Don't let yourself go, cause everybody cries and everybody hurts

Cheryl Cole
Sometimes.... sometimes everything is wrong.

Mika
Now its time to sing along

Michael Buble
When your day is night alone,

Joe McElderry
(hold on, hold on)

Miley Cyrus
If you feel like letting go

James Blunt
If you think you've had too much of this life, well hang on..

Gary Barlow
Cause everybody hurts..

Mark Owen
Take Comfort in your friends

Jon Bon Jovi
Don't throw your hand, oh no

James Morrison and Alexandra Burke
Don't throw your hand.
If you feel like you're alone, no, no, no, you are not alone

Susan Boyle
If you're on your own in this life, the days and nights are long,

Aston Merrygold
When you think you've had too much of this life to...

Marvin Humes
...hang on

Shane Filan
Everybody hurts, sometimes,

Mark Feehily
Everybody cries

Kylie Minogue
And everybody hurts... sometimes

Robbie Williams
And everybody hurts... sometimes, so hold on, hold on

Everyone
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, repeat to fade


Seriously, it's beautiful. It's for a good cause. Buy it.

~ Hath

1 comments:

Unknown February 9, 2010 at 3:44 AM  

Hi Hath - I will buy it for sure - but I would like to see the video which is not available in my country - do you have an advice? Heike


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP