Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wanted Wednesday ~ JBJ 1997

Please rise, for the singing of our national anthem...

Ok, ok, Jon gets his equal time. Double in fact, since he IS the name on the band.

There isn't an intro song for this, but you can TELL from the guitar work it's Jon and Bobby -- it's the same notes as always, but somehow sounds a little different.

Bobby's "Wan-te-ed" and the harmonies aren't quite right (or maybe I'm just missin' Richie's voice), but still, the song is done well.

This first track is from 1997, from a set he did at the Strand in Rhode Island (my backyard).



You can download this track here.

The second one is from Mexico (with Bobby and Hugh), also in 1997:



You can download this track here.

Thanks to "joools" on YouTube, you can watch the video of this track.



I love the impish grin on his face when he's singing "seen a million faces". Almost like he wanted to sing something else in there -- something naughty (as he's wont to do when he's in different countries).

~ Hath

1 comments:

Kris October 21, 2010 at 12:21 AM  

I really like the "Dallas sucks" note on the guitar. lol

Did they beat the Giants 1997?


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP