Monday, October 18, 2010

JBJ at Rees-Jones Ranch Party

For those who were watching Saturday's Rangers-Yankees game near the private box of Dallas big wheel Tom Dundon, it was hard to keep focus on the field. There was a guy in that box who looked exactly like Jon Bon Jovi.

That's because it was Jon Bon Jovi. The way you can be sure is that he was sitting with his Dallas pal Shy Anderson. Shy is the son-in-law of Cowboys owner Jerry Jones , but he and Jon are have a friendship that was forged in the ups and downs of the Arena Football League. Shy ran the Dallas Desperados while Jon owned the Philadelphia Soul.

On Saturday night, Jon Bon Jovi was in Ranger, Texas, to headline a private party at the ranch of Chief Oil and Gas billionaire Trevor Rees-Jones.

How much does it cost to book Bon Jovi? Who cares? In the last year, Rees-Jones went from No. 236 on Forbes magazine's list of the 400 richest Americans to No. 110 with an estimated $3 billion.

~ Hath

source

2 comments:

Anonymous,  October 18, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

I wonder how much it does cost to book the guys? Not that I would ever be able to afford them, lol!

Cathy,  October 18, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

How much does it cost for Jon to play in my bedroom?


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP