Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Sunshine Award

Becky and Shelly both selected me as being among their favorite bloggers (aw, shucks, girls!) and presented me with The Sunshine Award.

I have my own list of favorites (read as, blogs I subscribe to and always read updates on) I would like to recognize (in no particular order)...




Blame it on the Love
Live your life. Stand your ground. Blame It On The Love is a blog that aims to capture the essence of being a diehard (but not blind) fan of the world's most commercially successful unfashionable band.

The Screen Door
Anthony Kuzminski is a writer for UNRATED MAGAZINE and ANTIMUSIC.COM. Trying to shine a light on heralded and unheralded artists in film and music.  He has great reviews of albums, concerts, music DVDs, and opinions on most everything in the music business.  He's a tell-it-like-he-sees-it blogger, and definitely worth the read.

It's My (Bon Jovi) Life
Big Apple Jovi Girl, a great woman I had the fortune to meet last tour, blogs about Bon Jovi, music, and her life in NYC.  A great read.  Her show reviews are not to be missed!

Dino & Princess' Bootleg Tunz World
The way bootlegs are supposed to be.  Everything posted on this site is commercially unavailable and always free.  Live concerts, rare stuff, fm/tv broadcasts, studio demos, outtakes and more.  All of great quality.

Catte's House
My favorite she-cop, and one of my partners in the BJCT blog, Catte offers great write ups of some of her favorite events in Joviland, as well as other things she gets to do.  One of her reviews of a Southside Johnny show wound up on their main site.  I get to meet this fabu woman next month in Philly.

Queenie's Corner
Another favorite, Q and I have become friends over the last couple of years in Jovidom.  She offers Jovi information, YouTube videos and fabulous eye candy, as well as glimpses into her "other lives": Those of a mom, wife, and worker-bee :)

Sleep Talkin' Man
Mild-mannered English husband Adam lives quite a colorful existence in his dreams.  His wife, Karen, shares this existence with the rest of us.  One of the funniest things out there, IMO.  They've been featured on NBC, ABC, ITV, and others.  Need a laugh? 

Shell's Musings
Known for her fanfic Stay, Shell has opened a new blog to talk about progress on her non-ff, get-ready-to-publish works she's taking on. 

Word Wenches
Tara and Cari share their trials and tribulations as writers (one published, one working on it) along with their shared love of books, music, and pretty, pretty men. 

The Fiction Mistress
Another of my dear friends, met through a shared love of all things Jovi, SamanthaC is on hiatus right now, but I have it on GOOD authority that she's raring to come back.  Presently on her way to Hawaii (BITCH!) I look forward to her reviews and yummy pictures.

Jovi Bits
Becky gives us her take on many of the topics-of-the-day in JoviLand

The rules (or so I was told)
1. Put the logo on your blog or within the post.
2. Pass the award onto 12 bloggers whose blogs you enjoy the most (I know I only did 11; those are my must-reads).
3. Link the nominees and their award-winning blogs within your post.
4. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

~ Hath

1 comments:

Becky February 9, 2010 at 1:07 PM  

Aww thanks Hath :)

I just had a facepalm moment, because I had totally selected Anthony's blog as one of my top 12 too...and then forgot to list it! D'OH. Blame it on the antibiotics and vicodin...yeah, that's it. lol.

Good list! I read many of the same.


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP