Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Full Albums on Tour?

A couple different reports. First, on MTV Radio's Morning Facts:

Richie Sambora has filled fans in on what to expect from Bon Jovi’s upcoming Circle World Tour. The guitarist explained to Billboard that the group will play songs from all different records, including their first and second albums, “and kind of intersect them into the set as time goes on.”

Sambora also said the band may do Slippery When Wet or Lost Highway in their entirety during some of the five gigs in May they have set up at Jersey’s new Meadowlands Stadium.

Richie also revealed Bon Jovi has a greatest hits album “ready to go” with three new songs. That’ll probably be out towards Christmas.


Second, on Music Gear News:
Richie Sambora has revealed that Bon Jovi have a few tricks up their sleeve for their 15-night residency at the 02 Arena in London, which is taking place in June 2010.

Speaking to Billboard, Sambora hinted that fans of the group may be treated to every song off different albums on some nights.

"We might do Slippery When Wet in its entirety or Lost Highway in its entirety," the guitar player stated. "I'm sure we'll do The Circle in its entirety a few times on this tour, because we're really proud of this record."

Bon Jovi's marathon world tour, which will not finish until August 2011, is set to take in 30 different countries and involve 135 live shows.

Sambora added that fans could still expect to hear all the hits, as well as plenty of covers and some songs from their earlier days.


OK, so Slippery, Lost Highway and Circle in their entirety? Can I put in my vote for These Days? lol

I'm serious.

The tour (as you know) kicks off Thursday. That means, hopefully starting Friday, there will be goodies to be found on the BJCT blog.

~ Hath

2 comments:

Jeanine February 9, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

My vote goes to TD as well. Of course I'm still pretty skeptical... I'll believe it when I see (or hear) it...

rutpop February 9, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

Oh These Days gets my vote for sure - I'd think it would be just about as close to heaven on earth to hear This Aint A Love Song.


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP