Monday, December 07, 2009

Product Review: DVD Video Soft

Free Studio is a single package which bundles all free software from DVDVideoSoft to work with DVD, video and audio files!

This is absolutely my most very favrorite free tool suite EVER.

With this free software you can convert video and audio files between different formats and to iPod, PSP, iPhone, BlackBerry and other portable devices; burn and rip DVDs and audio CDs; upload and download videos and music to your computer, iPod, PSP, iPhone and BlackBerry; perform basic editing of audio and video files.

Now, admittedly, a lot of the audio-related things I do with iTunes, but even if you only use a few of these FREE tools, it's completely worth it.

Here are all the things you get with this suite:

  1. Free YouTube Download
  2. Free YouTube to MP3 Converter
  3. Free YouTube to iPod and PSP Converter
  4. Free YouTube to iPhone Converter
  5. Free YouTube Uploader

  6. Free DVD Video Converter
  7. Free Video to DVD Converter
  8. Free Video to Flash Converter
  9. Free 3GP Video converter
  10. Free Video to iPod and PSP Converter
  11. Free Video to iPhone Converter
  12. Free Video to MP3 Converter
  13. Free Video to JPG Converter
  14. Free Audio Converter
  15. Free Audio to Flash Converter

  16. Free DVD Video Burner
  17. Free Disc Burner
  18. Free Audio CD Burner
  19. Free DVD Decrypter
  20. Free Audio CD to MP3 Converter

  21. Free Video Dub
  22. Free Audio Dub
  23. Free Video Flip and Rotate
For the most part, I use the ones bolded above. They are all very easy to use. Extremely easy to use. The interfaces for all the programs is the same, so you don't have to get used to different screens for different things. The on-line help is very, well, helpful, and the convenience of having a single app to do all my 'net scarfing is priceless.

Overall, DOWNLOAD THIS SOFTWARE! If you spend lots of time playing around on the 'net, you will love this.

~ Hath

4 comments:

Big Apple Jen December 7, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

Damn, this looks good! Running there now ... THANKS HATH!

Queenie December 7, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

I use this all the time. If I can use these programs, anyone can! I am so not computer friendly. LOL

Catte Sambora December 7, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

Hath is the enabler in my screen-cap addiction. She pointed me to this software and now I can't stop using it! My Happy iPod thanks you, Hath.... :)

Anonymous,  December 8, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

Like Cate, I was directed to this by Hath and haven't looked back since. Me and YT have become very good friends, although I'm sure my ipod is graoaning with the wieght of all the stuff in it's poor little memory. ThankS Hath!


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP