Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Message from BonJovi.com

It's been an incredible past week since Bon Jovi released "The Circle," and we hope you will help keep the momentum going by pushing the album to #1 on U.S. charts this week!

We're enlisting your help in making this happen. CLICK HERE now to purchase digital downloads of the entire album FOR ONLY $3.99 and encourage your friends and family to do the same before this great deal ends Friday! Spread the word and get your copy soon!

If you already have "The Circle" digital download, don't forget to pick up your physical copy of "The Circle," which includes a FREE DVD copy of the incredible Bon Jovi documentary, "When We Were Beautiful," so you can enjoy Bon Jovi on the silver screen. Get the physical version HERE today. This CD/DVD pack also makes a great gift for the holidays, which are coming up sooner than you think.

Together, we can show the world that Bon Jovi is #1!

-Your Friends at BonJovi.com



OK, so I've done my part. I pre-ordered from FYE, then not knowing that FYE would be selling the CD/DVD bundle, ordered it thru Amazon. Then, when I got my Foxboro tix, I got the "Tour Edition" CD, which was the standard CD with the same 4 bonus tracks (3 from MSG + the interview) that I blogged about earlier.

That's three copies for me.

I think I've done my part.

~ Hath

2 comments:

Anonymous,  November 11, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

LOL
Yes I think you have done your part.
I got one from Amazon, FYE also and was going to get one from iTunes, but the only "bonus track" is the WWBTF video and I already have that so, no thanks.

Anyway, I think we have all done our part, but yes 3 is enough for you.

Terri November 12, 2009 at 12:23 AM  

One copy from Japan. One copy from Target. Three download codes from the Meadowlands presale. I've done my part, too! Somebody tell the Jersey Syndicate that I'm off the hook! LOL


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP