Thursday, November 12, 2009

Boston Guy Won't Give Up

This is the best article I've seen yet about the guy from coughmycoughtowncough who is appealing the ruling that nope, super-mega-rock-stars Bon Jovi didn't in fact steal his "Man I Really Love This Team" song:

A Boston man has decided to appeal a judge's ruling, opting to continue his $400 billion lawsuit against Bon Jovi and Major League Baseball. Samuel Steele claims Bon Jovi stole his "(Man I Really) Love This Team" to create "I Love This Team," a song that appeared a lot during the 2007 World Series. Steele Claims Bon Jovi heard the song in 2004, when it became something of a regional hit, and stole his joint.

But at a trial to determine whether or not the lawsuit could continue, Steele's own musicologist claimed the songs aren't alike. A judge ruled that the case should be thrown out, but Steele is still fighting, going to the Court of Appeals.

Dude, just scale back your asking price a bit, and maybe you can get a settlement. Go down to like $34, and maybe JBJ will throw you some paper.

I'll go one further. Dude go down to $34, and I'll give it to you. Meet me at the train station.

Can we be done with this now?

Oh wait! Bon Jovi caused me lose my virginity to some tool in High School. That's gotta be worth a couple hundred billion, right? Class Action Lawsuit, here we come! Any other takers?

~ Hath

1 comments:

Catte Sambora November 13, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

LMAO, Hath! Yep, it was "Never Say Goodbye...." I would say I'm on board with your class-action suit but I think once they deposed me and got ALL the details of that night I'd make Jovi's case for them.... Hell, you've seen that "attitude" photo! :P

But I'll go halvsies on the $34 if you just smack this guy upside the head before you hand him the cash...


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP