Monday, November 09, 2009

Acoustic Set: JonBon and Friends: Nov 16

So, I got this in my mailbox this afternoon, but I don't quite know what to make of it.

AMERICAN EXPRESS PROVIDES CARDMEMBERS THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXPERIENCE JON BON JOVI UNPLUGGED FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY TO BENEFIT THE JON BON JOVI SOUL FOUNDATION AND CITY HARVEST

NEW YORK, November 09, 2009 -- American Express is giving its Cardmembers exclusive access to one of the world's most celebrated musicians, Jon Bon Jovi. The first and only link to purchase tickets for $50 will be posted exclusively on the @AmericanExpress Twitter feed the morning of Wednesday, November 11, 2009 and all proceeds will be donated to City Harvest via the Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation.

Follow @AmericanExpress to be the first to access the link for your chance to grab the tickets before they sell out for this intimate show! The night includes an acoustic set from Jon Bon Jovi Friends, a screening of the trailer from the Bon Jovi documentary, “When We Were Beautiful” followed by Q&A with Jon and the documentary's director Phil Griffin. All attendees will receive a copy of the documentary, Bon Jovi's new album “The Circle” and book “When We Were Beautiful.”


source
I wonder about this... JonBon and friends? Why not the band? I mean, I'm all for raising money for charity, but the timing seems off to me. And the fact that the band is in the middle of heavy promotion of the record and gearing up for the tour -- I just don't get why JB would do this on his own... UNLESS it's like the Inside the Actor's Studio thing and the rest of the band is there even though they're branding it as just Jon.

In any event, following AMEX on Twitter can't be all that bad, and you can always unfollow afterwards :)

~ Hath

0 comments:


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP