Wednesday, February 18, 2009

May...



...maybe if I ask your dad and mom...

Two men...

Tight jeans...

Oh my....

I know a good number of you are suckers for the black and white pics of the guys. Something about the way the shadows play with and wrap themselves around the guys...

Looking at this picture, I know it's not the end of Wanted (Jon usually raises his guitar neck rather than his fist) but damn, that's the first thing that popped into my head.

COULD be, the Wanted brain pop is because of that damned Stetson. I say "damned" because that hat always draws my eye unerringly to it, and there are SO many other things in this picture to look at...

Like the way the spotlight illuminates part of Richie's profile, and teases with his hair.

Like the way his jeans are clinging to his legs and ass like a second skin.

Like the way Jon's right foot is raised slightly, like he was going to demand the "big finish" to the current song.

Like the way Richie's right arm is pulled back, so you know that if he's got his shirt unbuttoned in true Sambora fashion (as is probably the case) an enticing slice of smooth, tanned chest decorated with charms on leather cords is on display...

Where was I?

Oh yeah. That hat.

That DAMNED hat.

Damn.

~ Hath

This is the next in the scans of the 2009 calendar I received from a friend.
If you want to buy the calendar or anything else for yourself, the Goddess, or another friend, please go to the Bon Jovi Online Store

1 comments:

Becky February 18, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

Oh sweet JAYSUS. Thank you for posting this, Hath, because I just had to flip through my calendar to find the pic...and now I think I'll pretend it's currently May.

*oy*

(P.S. I LOVE how you picked up on every detail down to Jon raising his foot and the significance of it. LOL! Only a true fan!)


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP