Monday, February 16, 2009

AFL News

AFL owners will discuss progress on restructuring
~ By JOHN LOMBARDO (Sports Business Journal)
Staff writer

Published February 16, 2009
Arena Football League owners will meet this week in Chicago to discuss a restructuring plan aimed toward reviving the league next season.

The owners will gather at the O’Hare Hilton on Thursday to discuss the plan, which has been under development since the league announced in December that its 2009 season was canceled.

“The meeting is to be a progress report on the restructuring plan that we have done over the past 60 days,” said AFL acting Commissioner Ed Policy. “There may or may not be a vote, but there is a lot of progress to report on.”

The league had set a March 1 deadline to restructure in order to play in 2010. Policy refused to disclose details of the plan, which will likely create a single-entity structure for the league to improve efficiencies and streamline expenses.

The full article can be found here.

~ Hath

2 comments:

Joviswoman February 16, 2009 at 5:02 PM  

I'm on my knees PRAYING they do bring it back.

I miss it*sigh*

Anonymous,  February 16, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

I'm right there praying too. Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease, I need my Soul back! I miss the guys and the games and the friends I've made there. *sniff*
-Stas


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP