Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Who's That Girl...

... that Richie's been seen squiring around the Savoy and the HRC show?



The lovely brunette is named Yasmin Mitri.  She's a 24-year old actress/model from Sao Paulo Brazil.

Yasmin Mitri was born on 26 January 1987, in Sao Paulo, Brazil, the daughter of the Lebanese Doctor Anis Ghattas Mitri and the Italian real state agent Soeli Aparecida Soleira. Her brother Anis Ghattas Mitri Filho also became a doctor, but Yasmin showed an interest early on acting, they both went to the same Italian school called Dante Alighieri, where she starred theatre acting at age 9. When she made 13 years old she worked as a model to pay for her acting lessons, travelling all around the world and appearing in many magazines and campaigns such as Loreal, Mary Kay, Niasi, Cosmopolitan Magazine, Vogue, Maxim, etc. She lived in many places working as a model such as Mexico City, Miami, Paris, Thailand, London and many others. After that Miss Mitri went to Film school back there in Brazil finishing in Paris, also done a substantial amount of soap acting in Sao Paulo and focus a little bit of her energies on tango dance wich lead her to her first and small movie role called Del Plata. With time she decided to try her career abroad and moved to England where she trained drama once again and this led to her desire to appear in feature English-language films.

source: IMDb



~ Hath

6 comments:

Anonymous,  June 29, 2011 at 2:04 PM  

I have to admit, Twitter yesterday was quite insane... you'd think with how many of them he's had it wouldn't be that big a deal anymore...

Toti June 29, 2011 at 2:23 PM  

I couldn't agree more

Anonymous,  June 29, 2011 at 3:39 PM  

I guess we'll see who she is. She just doesn't seem like Richie's type, but he has dated 2 brunettes before and she is a gorgeous model/actress!

Anonymous,  June 29, 2011 at 7:09 PM  

And young enough to be his daughter.

Oh, gee, I think I'm getting old!

Becky June 29, 2011 at 7:37 PM  

She can't possibly be his girlfriend...o.0 She's MY AGE! I'm allowed to look from afar, but I can't even imagine literally dating the man. o.0 Very strange. Thanks for the info, though, Hath...

Anonymous,  June 30, 2011 at 1:20 PM  

As far as I know she IS his new lady. There were rumours flying around at Hyde Park (coming from a Backstage employee.
When I saw the pics of her, she matched the description perfectly


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP